Cenovis Mega C 1000mg 60 Tablets
Cenovis is Australia's #1 Vitamin C brand*.
Cenovis Mega C 1000mg Orange Flavour is a potent form of Vitamin C with a pleasant orange taste. It come in a chewable tablet making it easy to take for individuals who have difficuty swallowing tablets
Cenovis Mega C is a potent form of Vitamin C with a pleasant orange taste.The product contains two forms of vitamin C: Ascorbic Acid and Sodium Ascorbate.
- May assist in the management of colds by reducing the severity and duration of symptoms
- Provides relief of symptoms of mild upper respiratory tract infections.
- Can support and help maintain a healthy immune system
Did You Know:
- Vitamin C may assist with wound healing and tissue repair
- Vitamin C is essential for the formation of healthy bones and teeth
- It is an antioxidant which can act as a free radical scavenger
- As Vitamin C is not stored in the body, regular intake is desirable
- Vitamin C improves absorption of iron
- Customer who may require general immune support and antioxidant protection
- Those looking for relief from the symptoms of colds and upper respiratory tract infections
- Customers looking for help in minor wound healing
Always read the label. Use only as directed.
Vitamin supplements should not replace a balanced diet.
If symptoms persist see your healthcare professional.
Chew before swallowing. Not to be used in children under two years
of age without medical advice.
Contains glucose, saccharin sodium and gluten from wheat-derived
maltodextrin. The recommended daily dose of this product contains
244mg of sodium.
CAUTIONChew before swallowing. Not to be used in children under two years of age without medical advice
Contains glucose, saccharin sodium and gluten from wheat-derived maltodextrin. The recommended daily dose of this product contains 244mg of sodium
Total Vitamin C From Ascorbic Acid 400mg and Sodium Ascorbate 675mg, equiv. Ascorbic Acid 600mg 1000mg